Don’t have plans for the summer? You should look into the MillerCoors Scholars/21st Century Leaders Intership!
Applications are now being accepted for the 10-week summer intership program for Latino student who are now enrolled in college. Also, students have the opportunity to earn up to $2,500!
HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE APPLICATION: https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=9Ydg-AOA5BWZjLEVXpiRDg
Here’s all the info you need!
If you need more please contact Dulce Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call this number: (312) 427-8683. Good luck students!
Purpose and Expectations
- Observe the dynamics of social change through bi-weekly seminars with elected officials
- Promote non-partisan civic participation by registering 100 new citizens to vote each week at naturalization ceremonies
- Submit report and meet with internship supervisor at least once per week
To be eligible, students must:
- Be enrolled in an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university
- Be in reasonably good academic standing or recent graduate
- Be involved in either campus or community organizations or activities
- Be at least 21 years of age
Preference will be given to students who:
- Are excellent self-starters
- Can work independently
- Able to attend orientation and training on May 30-31, 2014
- Submit one-page essay on past experiences in campus or community involvement
- Submit two letters of recommendation
- Participate in a one-on-one interview with program supervisor
- Submit application by May 9