The Hispanic Heritage Foundation’s LOFT Institute in partnership with AT&T, cordially invite you to the 2011 LOFT Technology Seminar on Friday, November 18th, 2011.
AT&T Innovation Center
1133 21st Street, NW
10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
This is an exciting opportunity for LOFT members, in high school and college, to network with AT&T professionals and learn about the diverse career opportunities available within the Technology Industry. Come prepared to engage in a dynamic dialogue led by Latino and minority leaders in Marketing, Public Affairs and of course, Technology.
A tour of AT&T’s Innovation Center will follow the discussion.
Seating is limited, please RSVP promptly at the following link: http://bit.ly/pDHH3J Attendees will receive an event confirmation via email.
Dress code: business casual. Lunch will be provided.
· 9:45 am Student Arrival
· 10:00 am Welcome by AT& T
· 10:05 – 10: 35 am Opening remarks by AT&T
· 10:35 – 12:00 pm LOFT Leadership training
· 12:00 – 1:45 pm *Lunch and AT&T Departmental Panel
· 1:45 – 2:00pm Break
· 2:00 – 2:40pm HHF Speaker
· 2:40– 3:10pm AT&T Closing Speaker
· 3:10 – 3:30 pm Tour of Innovation Center
· 3:30 pm Student Departure
*Sessions marked with an * will be live broad-casted from the NYC Innovation Center.